Thursday, November 2, 2006

POP FLAVOR-HEIDI KLUM,SEAL,TYRA BANKS,TISHA CAMPBELL-halloween 2006





Well, this year's Halloween was certainly an eventful one for some of us. Pictured above we have Husband Seal(singer) with wife Heidi Klum(model) and to the right of them, actress Tisha Campbell. I wonder how talk show host Tyra banks feels about Tisha dressing up as her for halloween. And oh,my. Who is seal supposed to be? I get that Heidi is the apple and serpent? from the Garden of Eden. Great fun!

Well, it is the second of the month. I hope that everyone has taken the time to pay his/her bills.It is nearly the end of the year and I am sure we all have so much to do. Don't panic. Take each day, a 'bite" at a time. Write down what you can realistically accomplish the rest of the year and execute as much you can. Live,Love and eat Chocolates!
HOMEPAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment