Thursday, July 12, 2007

Everybody Naked in Hollywood:Mo'nique,Shemar Moore,Garcelle Beauvais-Saucy's Throwdown






It's that time again:Throwdown Thursdays! Today I have for you an actor,actress,and comedienne who have just been getting naked all over HollyWood. Yes,actress Garcelle Beauvais is nude in Playboy,Shemar Moore is naked on a gay beach, and comedienne Monique is naked with some of her F.A.T. chance girls. So who does it for you? Which story makes you go yummy in my tummy. This one is really easy for me. Shemar,I don't know if your're gay ,but your picture makes me go: "yum!"

If you want the uncensored pictures of Garcelle Beauvais then head to Think@wice

For pictures of Mo'nique naked with her F.A.T chance girls head to JUST JARED

For uncensored pictures of Shemar Moore head over PEREZ HILTON

No comments:

Post a Comment