Tuesday, July 3, 2007

GARCELLE BEAUVAIS TALKS ABOUT TWIN BOYS AND PLAYBOY



In an interview with Entertainment Tonight(ET),Garcelle Beauvais talks about her pregnancy with twin boys and posing for Playboy. Yes, the beautiful actress is expecting twin boys this fall and says that she and her husband are elated because they have been trying to conceive for sometime now. When asked by ET why she posed for Playboy,Ms. Nilon said that it seemed like the perfect time:
"I did it strictly for me," she says. "I knew we were trying to have a baby, so let's document it ... who knows what I'll look like afterwards." Garcelle also s added that "I didn't feel like I had to show everything. ... You can be sensual and sexual without revealing everything."
Wow,i can't wait to see the pictures that are "sensual and not revealing." Playboy "sensual and sexual,but not revealing?" I have to see it to believe it.

Watch the interview HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment