Wednesday, August 22, 2007

SOLANGE KNOWLES IN THE SPOTLIGHT-Pop Flavor

This is definitely pop news:Solange Knowles is in the spotlight. Not Beyonce,not Kelly Rowland.Solange Well,okay, Solange Knowles was spotted performing at Spotlight lounge as part of their R&B live concert series. Check out some Pictures below.

Looking kind of cute,Solange.
"Stop in the name of love"-I would kill to know what she is singing about"I'm like a bird"-Really,Solange? Somebody find me a clip of this song because i need to fly like a bird,too.
I see you,Beyonce. Cringing your teeth and all. You're such a good big sister,supporting your sister even though you would like to go and upstage her.Hi,Mama Knowles
Patience,B.She is going to hit that note. Just waitBowow was thereIf BowWow was there so was Angela Simmons and sister Vanessa Simmons. Angela,i had a top similar to that yellow top you are wearing. I donated it,maybe you should donate yours.Matthew Knowles and Kevin Liles
Had to look at Beyonce one more time-I feel you,B.

No comments:

Post a Comment