Wednesday, August 29, 2007

TONI BRAXTON'S BREASTS ARE FINE-Pop Flavor


There have been rumors of late speculating that Toni Braxton has breast cancer. Well,the rumors are in fact not true. Ms.Braxton herself has confirmed that the rumors are untrue with this statement to Access Hollywood:

“There has been a rumor circulating that I have been diagnosed with breast cancer. After feeling something uncomfortable in my left breast, I went in for a screening. I was very fortunate that they did not find anything and I am in great health. However, I encourage women to take their annual tests and suggested precautions to prevent this disease that continues to affect so many women.”


I also encourage women to get checked out every once in awhile. To learn more about breast cancer, head over to the National Breast Cancer site

No comments:

Post a Comment