Tuesday, April 1, 2008

VIDEO:RIHANNA AND CHRIS BROWN:JUST FRIENDS;LIKE BROTHER AND SISTER

(PICTURE SPOTTED AT CONCRETELOOP)
Rihanna and Chris Brown wants you to know that "[they] are best friends, honestly, like brother and sister."

Via People.com:
Speaking to MTV News at Saturday's Kids' Choice Awards, the Girls Gone Bad singer and philanthropist, 20, said, "I won't say that we're just friends – me and Chris are really best, best friends."We both started our careers around the same time. He is one of the only people in the industry ... I trust and hang out with all the time."

And just so there's no question, she added, "If he was a boyfriend, I would say that."

Brown joined in, too, saying: "They keep asking me, 'What's the deal?' I'm like, 'There's no deal. No deal.' We're just friends."




No comments:

Post a Comment