Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Best Book for Little Ones!

We're in Atlanta now for the holidays and had our Christmas today with Andrew's mom at her house (we go to my mom's next week). Andrew's mom gave Lois the coolest book I could imagine for kids--a personalized My Very Own Name book! It tells the story of Lois' name by spelling her name using animals who tell a little rhyme with each letter until her full name is spelled out. It even has a printed dedication on the cover page. I love this book! I can't wait to order a few as gifts for other little ones. Check out a sample book on their web site. They also have a few other fun personalized books like My Very Own Fairy Tale book and probably my favorite, a custom art book using your kid's artwork. What kid wouldn't want one of these fun books?

No comments:

Post a Comment