Wednesday, March 11, 2009

5 Month Birthday

Lois turned 5 months yesterday! As usual we had our birthday photo shoot. This time, though, I wasn't sure what to put on her for her birthday. She's already worn all the cute outfits I brought with us in other pictures and birthday shoots. So we tried a few different things, including her pink bear jacket and a hat Andrew bought for her at Laku (one of my top favorite San Francisco shops). The hat isn't especially girly because of the colors, but I love it, and she looks so cute in it even if people might think she's a boy when they see her in it. Here are a few of my favorite pictures. It's so hard to pick just a few! Her most recent pastimes are yelling and sticking out her tongue.






She doesn't always like these little photo shoots, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment