Friday, April 10, 2009

6 Month Birthday

Today we celebrated Lois' 6 month birthday! We had so much fun. Move over Anne Geddes! Ha, only kidding. I was so excited to get her all dolled up in some Easter duds. As usual I had a hard time deciding on an outfit, so we tried a few. The cute floral blue dress came from my sister. The smocked little birdie dress came from my mom. And the soft bunny ear coat came from my grandma. All the random Easter decorations came from Wallgreens, last minute this morning and for $10. I know I'm crazy. I spent $10 on random Easter stuff, that I'll probably never use again, just for a few pictures . Don't you think it was worth it though?








After three wardrobe changes, Lois was done. What I really want to do, though, is take pictures of her outside in a tulip garden. How cute would that be? So tomorrow we're going to play dress up again and take her to the Wilhelmina Tulip Garden and see what we can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment