Sunday, July 10, 2011

Before and After: New Chair!

So we've had our first piece of furniture re-covered! We've had this great chair for a few years now but it was covered in a burnt orange velvet (you can see the before in the last image), and I've finally had it recovered. I chose black and white ticking because to me it's timeless and looks classic and modern at the same time. I LOVE it! Thanks to MN who referred the upholsterer, Romano Falchi. He did a great job and at a very reasonable price. If you're in the London area and need something re-upholstered, contact Romano. He even sent me images of the new chair in progress! I think I will paint the legs a coral color, at Lisa's suggestion. I couldn't decide what color would look best and that's what she had in mind and I agree. Love, love the chair now!

No comments:

Post a Comment